Marketing Manager - ca. 3 days/week - Dublin City Centre
A leading Dublin solicitors practice are recruiting for a part time Marketing Manager to join their growing Business Development & Marketing Team. The Manager will take a leadership role in implementing the marketing strategy and shaping marketing campaigns.
The exact working hours are subject to discussion & agreement in advance but would be 3 or 4 days per week. The office is located near Grafton Street. This may suit someone currently working full time but is seeking improved better work life balance. If you be interested in discussing just give us a call on 01 9081514
The role will have responsibility for the development of the annual marketing plan and budget; the implementation of marketing initiatives to achieve planned objectives within the allocated budget:
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE :
· 3+ years relevant Digital Marketing / Marketing experience.
· Proven work experience in curating content and delivering social engagement
· Ability to be creative/visual or understand and work with creative stakeholders
· Strong analytical skills to be able to produce, review and analyse marketing data
· Strong written and verbal communication skills; high standard writing skills
· Team Player – can collaborate and manage deliverables.
· Ability to people manage a small highly motivated team (from interns to manager)
· Highly motivated, self-starter
· Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Experience with B2C or professional services an advantage
Part-time hours: 24 per week subject to discussion
Salary commensurate with experience.
At talentforce recruitment we try to contact all candidates who apply to us, however, from time to time due to large volumes of applications we may not respond to you as quickly as we hope. We will upload your information to our database and may contact you by telephone, post, text or email should we have any suitable roles matching your skillset.
Your information will be stored on our database for a period of 36 months after our last communication upon which time we will contact you prior to removal of your details. You may opt out at any time by replying “unsubscribe” and if you wish to have all personal information removed from our database by responding “delete” to any communications we send. In applying for a role you are giving us consent to do so unless you request us not to in writing
Part-time hours: 25 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent