Osborne Healthcare is currently recruiting for Staff Nurses on a full time/part time permanent basis on behalf of an established company.
Competitive rate is on offer depending on experience.
Staff Nurse Responsibilities and Duties:
- Quality of Care Responsibilities
- Day to day supervision of care and nursing staff
- Co-ordinate resident activities
- Ensure compliance with HIQA standards and regulations
Staff Nurse Candidate Requirements:
- Candidates must be registered with An Bord Altranais
- Excellent Clinical, Leadership and Organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Sound decision-making ability
- A genuine interest in Care of the Elderly
- Must hold authorization to work in Ireland
- Nurses must hold full registration with the NMBI
If interested, please apply through the link provided. For more information about the role, contact Shaqira on 086 467 0087.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Permanent
The right PPE will be provided
- nursing: 1 year (Required)
- Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland registration (Required)