Role: Project Manager
Location: Sites in Tipperary and Waterford
Salary: €60k - €70k Depending on Experience
Robert Quinn Ltd. are currently seeking an experienced Construction Project Manager. The successful candidate will have at least 3 years of experience working in a pharmaceutical and data centre building site environments and be familiar with construction safety standards, procedures and daily operations.
Project Manager Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
· Reporting to the Senior Contracts PM and also work as Lead Project Manager.
· Liaising with key Project Stakeholders to deliver all aspects of assigned projects.
· To coordinate design, work with consultants and subcontractors.
· Supervise the progress of work.
· Prepare the project programme, including the delivery strategy and ensure project milestones are achieved.
· Develop Project Execution strategies.
· Develop site logistics (mobilisation / demobilisation) plans.
· Develop and implement Project Schedules in accordance with key milestones, co-ordinating with all trades and CSA works.
· Develop and Track Project Labour Histograms including weekly project indicators.
· Develop and implement Project costs and budget plans.
· Review, sign-off and implement Project Quality plans and procedures.
· Review, sign-off and implement Project EHS Management plan.
· Management and motivation of Project construction and Engineering teams.
Project Manager Requirements:
· Degree in Civil Engineering or similar.
· Previous experience working on civil and construction projects.
· 3+ years’ experience working on pharmaceutical and data centre projects.
· Ability to demonstrate building strong working relationships & stakeholder. Management.
· Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills.
· High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
· Excellent oral & written English communication skills.
· Full Irish drivers’ licence.
If you have any interest in this role please reply to this job posting or phone Eilise (Alesha) on 0861688326.
Reference ID: PM2020
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €60,000.00 to €70,000.00 /year