Deputy Manager - Gift, Home & Accessories Retailer - Swords, North Dublin
Our Client a Leading Giftware and Lifestyle Retailer is currently looking to recruit an experienced Deputy Manager to assist with the running of their successful store in Swords for a maternity contract
The Ideal Candidate
- Will be extremely commercially aware and will have a minimum of 2-3 years previous retail management experience with a similar fast paced retailer
- Will have excellent leadership skills and will be ready to drive a team.
- Will be very KPI and figures focused
- Will be adaptable and flexible with the ability to react quickly to the changing priorities of the store.
- Will have the ability to communicate effectively and appropriately with Senior Directors, Head Office and Visual Merchandisers who visit the store regularly.
- Will enjoy interacting with customers and sales and service will be a focus within the store.
The Successful Candidate will be responsible for:
- Coaching and motivating the team to achieve optimum results.
- Inspiring the team to convert customers to clients and to build client relationships
- Managing the store to the highest operational standards and being commercially aware at all times.
- Working towards set sales targets and ensuring the team deliver the highest possible sales standards at all times.
- Ensuring the presentation of the store is at all times inviting, cutting edge and in line with the company's objectives.
- Managing the product portfolio to include orders, deliveries and pricing.
Job Ref: 11620
Reference ID: 11620
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
- Retail management: 2 years (Preferred)