Structural Steel, staircases, balustrade, handrailing & other fabrications
Candidates MUST have the equivalent of 10 years of experience in managing site installation teams in our field of work, be fluent in English and must be apprenticeship qualified. You must also have clean driving license.
Job Type / Category
Necessary duties comprise:
- Managing a team of site fabricators and erectors and be able to drive the job to completion as quickly as possible while achieving the right quality.
- Must be able to liaise with clients and attend site kickoff and daily meetings
- Complete all safety and quality documentation
- Understand project requirements
- Lead site tradesmen and silled operatives and get the job done
- Report on progress
- Order equipment, materials and arranging subcontract services
- Plan ahead and keep all staff busy
- Ensure staff are working safely and work is done to the right quality
- Must not be afraid to get your hands dirty if needed!
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- must be able to think through problems and deliver solutions, get the job done independently.
- find ways of solving or pre-empting problems (essential)
- have a positive attitude, be eager to work and can work on own initiative
- Must be self-motivated and high energy
- have good inter-personal skills with the ability to integrate into the existing engineering team, and work alongside colleagues of other disciplines
- Must have the highest level of honesty, trust and integrity
- Having you own tools to ensure jobs aren't delayed and getting stuck in would be highly desirable
If you think you have most of the above requirements and be willing to learn the rest, then contact us now.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Site Supervision: 5 years (Required)
- Fabrication : 10 years (Required)