We are looking for a Junior Billing Administrator to join and provide support to our finance team, playing a crucial role in ensuring our cashflow enables Workhuman to continue our rapid growth.
You will have shared responsibility for weekly billing activities, meeting month end targets and working within tight deadlines.
You will have a responsibility to fulfil the administrative tasks assigned to you, while also having a unique opportunity to help to influence and contribute to many process and system enhancements. Our company is growing and so we strive for continuous improvement on our journey.
Responsibilities, Skills & Qualifications:
The value you will deliver
- Creating Invoices and credit notes in a timely manner.
- Investigate and resolve billing related customer disputes, issuing corrective invoices as appropriate.
- Support in the reporting of key billing deliverables and metrics. (e.g. invoices raised, volumes handled, number & types of queries etc.)
- Support in the conducting of ad-hoc analysis to determine things such as root cause analysis of corrective invoices, as well as statistics and trends on increased periods of activity.
- Monitor and resolve incoming email queries on invoices from both internal and external customers
- Monitor and process incoming orders/bulk requests for ad-hoc services and complete prompt billing of same when required.
- Become involved in various billing projects e.g. the regular development of our in-house billing systems and evolving processes.
- Working with teams to resolve and prevent potential data issues that may affect the progress of the month-end billing close
- Develop, update and maintain procedural manuals and documentation.
- Partner successfully with finance teams, internal stakeholders and external customers, to deliver a first-class billing service.
- Any other ad-hoc duties
The skills you will bring
- A respect for the quality of your work, and how the quality of your work directly impacts your team, the wider organisation and our customers
- A respect for the urgency of which billings and collections should be conducted.
- Excellent Excel skills are required (V-Lookups, Pivot Table creation)
- Experience with ERP or accounting Systems
- Must be motivated to learn and personally develop in line with company growth and is comfortable with change and evolvement.
- 1 – 3 years’ experience, in an administer role, working to deadlines and targets.
- Excellent attention to detail
- A team mindset
- 25 days annual leave, increasing with years of service
- Company plan VHI Health Care & Dental cover for employee and dependencies
- A Pension commencing after probation period
- Participation in Workhuman’s employee recognition programs
- Discounted gift certificates
- Discounted TaxSaver Travel cards/free car parking (subject to availability)
- Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Access to our Tuition Reimbursement Scheme
- Access to Workhuman University
- Additional ‘perks’ - Free breakfast cereal, fruit, tea/coffee, fantastic catered events and wellness activities throughout the year etc.
At Workhuman, we love what we do because we’re shaping the future of work through our people and our technology. Our human cloud-based applications are helping some of the world’s leading global brands connect culture to shared purpose. The Workhuman Cloud empowers employees to thank, talk and celebrate each other, creating an environment that sparks gratitude and human connection while increasing employee engagement and productivity.
Did you know:
- We have an award winning culture, we were #1 Great Place to Work in Ireland 2019 medium-sized workplace, #4 in the 2020 Ireland large-sized workplaces and were named as one of Irelands Best Workplaces for Women 2020 by Great Place to Work
- There are currently over 4.5 million users on Workhuman® across 160 countries.
- Our core values are; Respect, Determination, Innovation and Imagination.