- QA and deliver integrated solutions by applying proven delivery methodologies including Agile, Waterfall and Model-Driven techniques.
- Work closely with development teams, architects and other technical specialists to detail and drive fully integrated solution QA and delivery
- Work with PMO, the QA manager and QA leads to review test strategies and requirements traceability. Ensure business and functional requirements are met and maintained throughout the delivery and QA process (requirements traceability matrix). Review and analyse user acceptance testing results against core business requirements.
- Define technical scope, goals, milestones and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with technical teams, business owners and stakeholders.
- Develop full-scale application integration documentation, project plans, deployment plans, operational handover plans and associated solution documentation.
- Identify and manage solution dependencies, risks and critical path items.
- Build, communicate and manage technical roadmaps and schedules
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Liaise between the client, vendors, project management and the technical team on questions, issues, and revisions to the solution architecture.
- Liaise with all stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Track key solution milestones and deliverables.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Proactively manage changes in technical scope, identify potential risks, and devise contingency and mitigation plans.
- A proven track record of testing, documenting, coordinating and delivering technical solutions
- A background with strong analysis skills and technical experience
- Strong technical project management capability with proven experience of delivering against challenging timelines and within budget
- Experience of dealing with, measuring, governing and coordinating multiple stakeholders, vendors, partners and third parties in a technical environment
- Experience of building, communicating and managing technical roadmaps and schedules
- Experience in planning and managing projects in a dynamic pan European organisation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Leadership and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Preferred qualification in QA (ISTQB)
- Preferred qualification in PMP, Prince2 or Diploma in Project Management
- Preferred knowledge of Business, Application and Technology Architectures
- Preferred CSS/BSS/OSS experience
- Preferred Telco experience
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- OSS/BSS: 2 years (Required)
- manager: 1 year (Required)
- Telecom: 2 years (Required)
- Testing: 7 years (Required)