We are currently looking for experienced and hardworking carers in Swords and Malahide area to become a part of our rapidly expanding team and we would love to hear from you. Applicants must be able to drive and be flexible to work weekends.
What Pioneer Homecare can offer you:
· Attractive remuneration, with increased rates of pay at the weekend.
· Company car available on a shared cost basis.
· Paid mileage
· Six- Sigma Management Ethos
· Flexible working hours that can accommodate your lifestyle.
· Career progression
· Emergency on-Call
· In date certificates in Patient Moving Manual Handling.
· At least 2 modules from the QQI level 5 in Healthcare Support; Care skills and Care of the Elderly.
· Eligibility to work in Ireland.
· Full Clean drivers Licence is desirable
· Assisting client with all daily living needs.
· Liaising with care co-ordination team, supervisors and Managers.
· Food preparation and feeding
· Assistance with mobility
· Medication prompting
By clicking Apply I hereby consent to the processing of the personal data in this CV by Pioneer Homecare for the sole purpose of consideration of my skills and experience for professional opportunities. Pioneer Homecare will store your CV for up to 6 months. If you would like it to be removed at any stage please contact us directly
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent