- Assist the Office Manager in the management of the office.
- Prepare monthly management accounts.
- Assist with the AP & AR
- Support and encourage the staff members in the Office
- Development, control, and maintenance of the IT systems
- Assist to ensure that the day to day AP, AR are completed.
- Ad Hoc day to day reporting
- Accounting Technician qualification or near completion, or a business/ related qualification is essential
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy with numbers
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and to take ownership of your work
- Must have strong IT skills with a high level of proficiency in Excel
- Must have strong experience processing a high volume of invoices
- Excellent telephone manner, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Previous experience in the Bloodstock industry would be an advantage
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Gemma Butler on 056-7786631
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: 19436