The purpose of the role is to provide Helpdesk resolution to service requests within a timely manner and to demonstrate technical expertise and exceptionally good customer service skills. This role is supporting standalone PC based or simple network systems on client sites globally, 24/7, and requires excellent spoken English.
- Interact with customers via telephone, e-mail, chat etc., providing technical support and problem solving abilities.
- Identify, evaluate and prioritize customer issues and assist in identifying resolution gaps.
- Provide support / triage using Standard Operating Procedures.
- Work with departmental staff to promote, develop, and maintain high standards of customer service.
- Escalate unresolved issues to designated service group or client help desk, as and when required.
- Provide quality response with appropriate information
- Send communications / reports to stakeholders
- Experience of working in Desktop support role (1yrs+)
- Proven software and hardware troubleshooting skills
- Basic infrastructure support e.g. switches, servers, etc.
- Experience of supporting Windows clients.
- Experience with remote support.
- Flexibility to work in shifts for 24x7 support
- Excellent English – both verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet SLA's
- Ability to work in a team both locally and in a geographically dispersed environment
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €0.00 /year
- Technical Support: 1 year (Required)
- Hardware & Software Support: 1 year (Preferred)