About PSC Biotech
Who we are?
PSC Biotech is a leading Biotech Consultancy firm founded in 1996, headquartered in Pomona, California, USA, with Global operations in Ireland, India, Singapore, Australia and the US, serving 350 clients in more than 23 countries worldwide. We provide cloud-based software solutions for Quality Management and Regulatory Inspections, pharmaceuticals contract manufacturing professionals, and metrology services to our clients.
‘Take your Career to a new Level’
PSC Biotech disrupts the conventional consultancy model by aligning our EVP as one of the unique selling point which includes the opportunity to work with the most talented cohort of like-minded professionals operating in the Pharma/ Biotech Industry. We offer a permanent contract of employment giving exposure of working in Top Pharmaceutical client sites in a diverse-cultural work setting.
Employee Value Proposition
Employees are the “heartbeat” of PSC Biotech, we provide unparalleled empowering career development though Learning & Development in-house training mentorship through constant guidance to facilitate career progression. We believe in creating high performing teams that can exceed our client’s expectations with regards to quality of all scalable and business unit deliverables, staying under budget and ensuring timelines for our deliverables are being met.
The Process Sciences team require a Technical Specialist with strong analytical and in process analytics experience to provide multidisciplinary expertise and technical support to the team. They will be responsible for assisting in the effective and efficient execution of analytical test methods and for supporting analytical continuous improvement projects. The candidate will also be an active member within the Process Sciences group supporting the efficient & safe operation of the Process Sciences Lab. A high level of innovation, enthusiasm and drive will be required to deliver technical excellence to support high throughput demand on Process Sciences analytical support.
· Good knowledge of protein chemistry and analytical techniques particularly HPLC
· Perform laboratory experiments required to deliver on project timelines
· Participate in continuous improvement initiatives, including method optimisation and troubleshooting
· Support small scale analytical test method optimisation activities
· Preparation of documentation associated with the projects in accordance with GDP (good documentation practice) and site procedures.
· Participate in cross-functional problem-solving teams for troubleshooting and investigations
· and Quality functions
· Support lab compliance with site safety and environmental standards
· Prepare and review of technical documents, procedures, metrics, etc.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent