Clarity Locums is recruiting a Support Pharmacist for an independent pharmacy in Waterford City.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent role which gives you an option to work either full- or part-time hours (24-40 hours per week), including 2/4 Saturdays. No Sundays required! The dispensing system used is MPS.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Any other duties as required.
What we desire:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service.
What we require:
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
Newly registered and experienced pharmacists are welcome to apply!
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click https://calendly.com/dovile-2 and let us know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent