Staff Nurse jobs in Waterford
Staff Nurses required for a nursing home group for their facility in Waterford. Full time hours. If you are a nurse with experience in Care of the Elderly then this may be the job for you. This nursing home provides residential, respite, specialist dementia care and end of life care. Situated close to the county border, this location may be accessible for nurses living in Wexford and Kilkenny as well. Click Apply and send us your CV or call (01) 905 9333 for more information
**Please Note: Some of these facilities may have suspected of confirmed cases of COVID-19** Job title:
Staff Nurse Location:
Full time Benefits:
- If you are looking for long-term employment with a well-established employer, then this employer offers full time, permanent positions
- Ensuring that your transition to this location is as smooth as possible, on-site training such as manual handling, infection control, etc. will be provided
- With multiple locations national wide, you will have the opportunity to travel or work at other locations, should this suit you
- Registration with the NMBI
- 5+years’ experience post registration
- Recent experience in the Nursing home Sector
- Day to day supervision of care staff
- Co-ordinate resident activities
- Work within HIQA regulations
Click Apply and send us your CV or call (01) 905 9333 for more information.
**Please Note: Some of these facilities may have suspected of confirmed cases of COVID-19** Three Q Perms and Temps is your hands-on recruitment team. We are the only recruitment company in Ireland to provide post placement supports to those we have helped find their new job. As Recruiters we are dedicated to helping job seekers find their right job - through our recruitment services, interview and CV tips in our weekly blogs and with our CSR activities with Jobcare. We are passionate about finding the right people for the right jobs - you can trust us to help you when you decide to move to enhance your career.