At Trane Technologies® we Challenge Possible.Our brands – including Trane® and Thermo King® - create access to cooling and comfort in buildings and homes, transport and protect food and perishables, connect customers to elevated performance with less environmental impact, dramatically reduce energy demands and carbon emissions, and innovate with a better world in mind. We boldly challenge what’s possible for a sustainable world. Job Summary：
Ingersoll-Rand seeks an EMEA VAT Analyst based in Dublin. The primary responsibility of this position will be to support with the preparation and submission of the VAT returns of our EMEA entities. Additionally, the analyst will work on resolving audits in a favorable manner and interface directly with VAT auditors in EMEA. The analyst will also support with various projects, including the set-up of robust VAT compliance processes, cross-functional projects that involve VAT, the analysis of the impact of the new VAT legislative changes and organizational changes as well as the set-up of the related action plans. The EMEA VAT analyst will work closely with the other members of the VAT team on Compliance, Advisory and VAT Technology matters. Responsibilities:
- Preparation and submission of the VAT returns and the Intrastat declarations for the EMEA entities. This also includes the data and the returns to be filed under the real time reporting requirements such as the SAF-T requirements, Control statements, SII, e-invoicing, etc.
- Preparation and submission of the VAT refund requests.
- Preparation of the necessary documentation to support the VAT and Intrastat declarations, the refund requests as well as the payments made to the VAT authorities.
- Qualitative review, cross check and corrections of the data used for the purposes of the VAT and Intrastat declarations.
- Support with the preparation of the reconciliations between the VAT and the General Ledger on a monthly basis.
- Degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting – Preferably with a specialisation in Tax
- A minimum of 4 years of VAT experience - Preferably partially in a Big4 and partially in the industry
- Strong VAT Compliance knowledge required
- Experience with VAT Compliance process improvement and internal controls
- Experience with VAT accounting matters, preferred (including reconciliations with G/L)
- Experience with indirect tax technology preferred (Oracle R12, Vertex and VAT compliance tools)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Team player able to interact effectively and independently with peers and management
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs that help our employees thrive in both their professional and personal lives. We are proud of our winning culture which is inclusive and respectful at its core. We share passion for serving customers, caring for others, and boldly challenging what’s possible for a sustainable world.
We are committed to achieving workforce diversity reflective of our communities. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.