Join a company that has been shortlisted for Work Happy - Ireland’s Happiest Workplaces. Seeking a path to a successful career in the Ed-Tech space here in Dublin? Code Institute is one of the fastest growing online Ed-Tech companies in Europe. As part of our evolution, we are looking for a talented passionate Project Manger with exposure to the technology space.
Founded in 2015 to address the ever-widening Digital Skills gap, Code Institute is a high growth company that has become a leader in online Ed Tech. Code Institute has developed educational programmes and certification aimed at helping people change careers into the world of software development. We employ over 50 full-time and 40 part-time staff with a presence in Ireland, UK, USA and the Netherlands.
As a Project Manager, you will work with teams across the business to provide life-changing education in a creative and exciting way.
- Lead cross-functional teams through all phases of the creation of software-based educational content to successfully deliver them on time and on budget.
- Manage multiple projects in parallel.
- Interpret requirements to create detailed project plans and scopes of work.
- Rationalize project scopes and specification to identify the resources required for each project.
- Prepare project schedules and allocate resources accordingly.
- Communicate effectively and manage key stakeholders throughout the project lifecycles.
- Create and maintain key project documents, (Schedules, Budgets, Risk Registers, Progress Reports, Quality Plans, Issue logs)
- Monitor the commercial performance of projects and take corrective action if necessary.
- Support other functions within the organization with knowledge and lessons learned from previous projects to provide a technical or commercial advantage on future projects.
- Contribute to continuous improvement process within the Programme team and the organization
- Minimum of a least 5 years’ Project Management experience in an Agile environment
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent client-facing skills.
- Excellent communicator who builds strong relationships.
- Numerate with well-developed written and communication skills.
- Attention to detail ensuring the consistent delivery of high-quality projects.
- Strong commercial focus.
Agile - One or more of the following
Documentation - One or more of the following
- Exposure to ELearning industry
- Working cross-team in a dynamic 'start-up' environment. We give our employees opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Unwind before your weekend with "Friday get together." Decompress after the work-week
- A fully-fitted modern open plan office, breakout area and kitchen with top quality tea, coffee and chilled water on tap, a pool table and fresh fruit delivered weekly.
- Close to all public transit, easy to get to by DART, LUAS or a number of bus routes.
- Cycle or run to work? Don't worry! We have a shower here in the office
- A growing, friendly and supportive team!
- Work remotely as part of your job (Not just for Covid)