We are currently building a Team of Professional Barista's to service a number of Clients in Cork City and County, if you are an experienced Barista with excellent customer service skills and would like to be part of an exciting and agile Team please forward your updated CV.
Please ensure that you can fulfill the minimum requirements below before submitting your application.
- The barista must be trained to operate the machine and to prepare the coffee based on the guidelines of the roaster or shop owner.
- Assist with setting up for service in dining ,Back of House and service and production areas.
- Following all HACCP procedures.
- Goods in and goods out.
- To ensure that food hygiene and health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
- Ability to work efficiently and keep calm, under pressure.
- Must have at least one year experience working as a Barista
- Manual Handling and Food Safety Training
- Excellent English both written and verbal.
- People person and well presented.
- Experience in cleaning systems.
- Excellent knowledge of the food industry.
- Ability to adapt to working in new environments.
- Must have two contactable working references.
- Valid work permits to work full time in Ireland with no restrictions.
- Must be flexible with working hours and willing to travel to various locations
- Stamp 2 or part time visa are not eligible for this position due to the hours required.
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
Salary: €10.10 - €13.00 Per Hour
Reference ID: MMLCC 1
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: €10.10 to €13.00 /hour
- Cafe environment: 1 year (Preferred)
- HACCP: 1 year (Preferred)
- Food safety regulations: 1 year (Preferred)