If you are bright and enthusiastic with the desire to work in a fast-moving technology environment, then we want to speak to you.
The successful candidate will be working in our Services and Support team working closely with a wide range of customers. This person will be primarily responsible for exam scheduling and staff rostering in a 24/7 environment.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is a great communicator - with excellent verbal and written skills. Fluency in English is essential.
- Has good customer facing skills.
- Has excellent numerical and analytical skills. Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy. Experience with working with large data sets.
- Has excellent organisational skills.
- Is good at implementing agreed processes.
- Has advanced Microsoft Excel skills and is proficient at using other software applications such as MS Word, Google Forms etc. Experience with scheduling software i.e. WhenIWork an advantage.
- Ideally has a third level qualification.
- Is self motivated with the ability to prioritise competing tasks and able to work well under pressure.
- Has 2+ years previous experience in a similar role.
- Maintain exam calendar for all scheduled exams.
- Manage all incoming requests for new calendar bookings
- Schedule exams based on capacity, confirm exam dates and times with clients.
- Create staff rosters based on exam calendar.
- Create and update shifts in WhenIWork.
- Implement agreed processes. Assist with identifying and implementing process improvements.
- Report on metrics that can be used to determine adequate resourcing levels and requirements for different role types.
- Assist with recruitment as required.
TestReach provides a total solution for running formal and informal assessment, tests and exams online. It gives organisations a flexible, scalable and cost-effective way to run tests regardless of where the candidate is located. TestReach is a unique solution which offers a comprehensive authoring and delivery platform combined with the option for remote real-time invigilation where candidates are monitored by trained supervisors during the exam through a range of security features including: video, audio and screen-share. For more information see www.testreach.com.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent