Our Client, a chartered engineering consultancy practice who provide clients with design, detailing and supervision services in the field of civil and structural engineering, is looking for a Senior Structural Engineer.
A generous payment package is on offer for the right candidate.
The successful candidate would be working as part of a team in the areas of:
- Responsible for developing the design from initial concept to site supervision.
- Working as part and leading a design team.
- Supervising the preparation & Implementation of drawings and documents for projects;
- Attending & Liaising with Clients, Contractors, Consultants and all relevant stakeholders;
- Monitoring of project scoping, budgets, monthly operating plans and resource allocation;
- Carry out Inspecting and supervising on site works
- 5-10 years experience within consulting engineers or equivalent
- You will Hold a Level 8 qualification in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- You will be Chartered Engineer or member of a professional body
- Design experience of Commercial, Institutional, Educational, Residential and light & heavy Industrial Structures with particular focus on infrastructure;
- Ability to work as part of a team and achieve tight deadlines and communicate effectively;
- strong knowledge of current codes of practice, building control regulations and procedures;
- Excellent Knowledge of structural design software packages;
- Capable of supervising technicians in the production of drawings and information.
- Report writing & Knowledge of management processes;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Driving licence essential.
If you think this role is for you, apply below, or simply call Ross on 087 - 9651242
Reference ID: WPC 680
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent