ADM 201 Certified Salesforce administrator with 3+ years Administrative experience with a minimum 500-seat environment handling all aspects of CRM, case management and platform maintenance.
Good understanding of Salesforce SOQL, SOSL and security model
Experience in handling field creation requests, validation rule implementation, workflow implementation, new record types and Approval flows.
Good Understanding of salesforce.com, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, AppExchange and Salesforce Communities.Experience in working through a stream of cases and ensure turnaround times are met.Intermediate knowledge of support concepts and policies*
Platform Scope: Grade 4 scope + the following:
- Document business processes, solutions and knowledge articles
- Document standard operating procedures
- On-call production support including complex troubleshooting and triage
- Execute on proactive monitoring activites
- Complex platform enhancements
Technologies as appropriate to the role:
Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
Exercises judgement within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract