RELIEF SUPPORT SERVICES ATTENDANT(S)
(4mth Fixed Term Contract)
- Applicants must have flexibility to work ad-hoc shifts to include Days, Evenings & Weekends.
- Applicants must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and have experience of working as part of a team.
- HACCP Training would be an advantage.
- Cleanpass or other cleaning qualification would be an advantage.
- Previous hospital experience is desirable.
Please contact Mr Emmett Hegarty, HR Department, National Orthopaedic Hospital Cappagh for further details on 01-814394.
Interested candidates should email a letter of application together with a copy of their Curriculum Vitae, including the names of three referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for receipt of Applications is 12.00pm on Tuesday 2nd June 2020.
- Shortlisting will take place and only those shortlisted will be contacted by the Hospital.
- Pay and conditions as per Department of Health guidelines.
- National Orthopaedic Hospital Cappagh is an equal opportunities employer.
- Data Protection: Please refer to our website to learn more about how we handle your personal data and the rights that you have during the recruitment cycle.