Our client who is a large Irish FMCG company are currently recruiting a Logistics & Warehouse Supervisor to join their team in the Louth You will be responsible for leading the inwards and outwards movements of raw and packaging materials and finished goods alongwith the co-ordination of Demand and Supply planning. The role is a key member of the team providing a focus and co-ordination between sales, production, suppliers and third party logistics to ensure the business is able to manufacture and deliver, on-time and in-full, high quality products to our customers at a competitive price.
- Accountable for the Demand and Supply Planning process to ensure effective and efficient supply to customers
- Maintaining and developing all planning models (MRP, S&OP, etc) in line with growth and demands of the business
- Scheduling and organizing all inwards materials and packaging to the manufacturing plant
- Planning and co-ordinating all stock movements, both physical and system
- Lead stock take processes, co-ordinating with finance to ensure accurate management of stock and effective stock controls
- Maintaining raw materials, packaging materials, ingredients and finished goods stocks within agreed levels
- Managing 3rd party storage requirements
- Managing outwards shipments ensuring customer, on-time and in-full standards are achieved
- Manage warehouse, yard areas and equipment to ensure effective maintenance of standards and operations of these areas including health and safety compliance
- Ensure the warehouse team operate in a way that maximises service levels with minimum waste, while maintaining all food, safety, quality and hygiene standards
- Provide cover for warehouse operative during peak times and periods of absence
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Logistics and warehouse management
- Supply planning
- Structured and logical problem solver
- Initiative and creativity to problem solving
- SAP and Excel capability
- Forklift License
- Administer Learning Management System (LMS).
- Organise virtual classroom and instructor led courses.
- Evaluate development programmes and report on training activity.
- Maintain training Records and provide support during internal audits and inspections.
- Liaise closely with Lakeland training vendors, stakeholders and partners.
- Train managers, supervisors and admins on the use of learning systems.
- A desire to develop a career in Learning and Development.
- Detail-oriented, systematic and highly organized. Comfortable managing multiple tasks.
- Strong interpersonal skills, approachable and diplomatic.
- Proactive and works on own initiative, having the ability to tie up loose ends. Has the drive and enthusiasm to finish a task through to completion.
- Ability to be flexible and work collaboratively in a team environment.
- 3 – 5 years’ proven administration experience, maintaining quality and standards.
- Demonstrated use of Microsoft applications.
- Systems orientated.
Education: Degree level desirable but not essential.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €43,000.00 to €45,000.00 /year