Due to a growing demand for our services and extended opening hours we are seeking experienced nursing staff to join our enthusiastic team in a new state-of-the-art, modern private urgent care clinic.
Laya health and wellbeing clinic is a walk-in medical clinic with x-ray facilities providing rapid access to treatments for minor injuries and illnesses. The clinic is available to all patients from 12 months+ treating injuries such as sprains, fractures, and sports injuries. We also treat minor illnesses such as high fever, infections, and rashes.
· Clinically evaluate and manage patients (12 months+) presenting with minor injuries and illnesses
· Interpret x-rays and diagnose musculoskeletal injuries and fracture’s
· Initial management of minor orthopaedic injuries
· Experience in the management of minor injuries including suturing
· Work as part of the team with nursing staff, admin and radiology
· At least 3 years’ experience in emergency medicine.
· Prior Irish or UK experience will be an advantage
· Experience in Urgent Care, ED or GP is desirable
· Have a strong interest in emergency medicine
· Paediatric training/experience would be beneficial
· Ability to interpret x-rays and manage musculoskeletal fractures and injuries
· Fluency in English and good communication skills
· Irish Medical Council registration
· Excellent remuneration packages and benefits
· Ongoing support in CPD
· Salary: €60ph midweek €85ph weekends
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: €60.00 to €85.00 /hour