Unique opportunity to join a growing electrical business working directly with the public, contractors and industry. We have 35 years of experience in the electrical business and are looking to grow our team.
Unique Electrical Limited is looking to hire a fully Qualified Domestic and Commercial Electrician.
The successful candidate will be required to have the ability to:
- To take control and run jobs from start to finish. (H&S, materials needed, timelines to completion)
- Manage and assist in training apprentices.
- Report to the management team with regards to all aspects of the job.
- Carry out excellent customer care and represent the company in a professional manner.
- Be able to help generate leads, extras and variations and pass on to the office for quotes.
- Have all qualifications and papers.
- Up to date Safe Pass and Manual Handling.
- Own Tools.
- Excellent rates.
- Package is negotiable.
- Long term guaranteed work.
- Growing company.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- electrician: 6 years (Preferred)
- Advanced/Higher Certificate (Required)
- Install, repair, and maintain electrical systems while observing all statutory and legal requirements
- Run tests on electrical components to ensure a safe and effective installation
- Inspect electrical systems and equipment for any damage, malfunctions, and safety hazards
- Provide professional assessments and advice for customers
- Review maintenance work orders and ensure all requirements/preparations are fully undertaken before commencing work
- Other duties as requested
- Fault finding and diagnosis
- Providing professional assessments and advice for customers
- Managing peers, dividing job tasks and/or working as a team when necessary
- Managing or working with subcontractors
- Training apprentices and/or coworkers
- Ensuring all accidents, incidents, near misses and non-conformances are fully reported