Medical Information Product Specialist- Bilingual English & European Language
Full Time Permanent
Competitive Salary & Excellent Benefits
I am delighted to continue a long-standing business relationship with one of the most recognisable names in Pharma, on their search for someone just like you for the Med Info team in Cork. You will be an expert on production information and be responsible for providing comprehensive detailed subject matter.
This role combines scientific knowledge and communication experience in order to organise and deliver relevant medical communications that are meaningful and relevant to customer, enhances patient care and ensures a positive customer experience
- Provide answers for specific, detailed requests related to your therapeutic area
- Planning, researching and writing scientifically complex, high quality, balanced, scientifically based, consistent and accurate medical information responses for use by internal business partners to answer unsolicited external customer questions and from internal business partners
- Maintain broad knowledge of resources; able to easily access and expertly integrate data and information from various sources and technologies to address customer needs across regions, functions, and phases of drug development.
- Expert knowledge of how to analyse and integrate data and information from a broad range of resources and technologies to address complex customer questions in a timely manner.
- Continuously monitor requests and awareness of products, competitors and therapeutic areas changes/issues in order to identify new topics coming up from the markets, since this may require new/updated standard answers, databases and training's.
- Responsible for coordinating the development and review of responses with team members, manage expectations and timelines effectively.
- Product training and processes to support in answering customer questions.
- Acquire, develop and maintain extensive know-how related your specialist-matter subject and therapeutic area.
- Keep up-to-date with competitor product knowledge and competitive market position, global developments and changes related to your subject matter.
- Bilingual - English & European Language to fluent / advance level (verbal & written)
- Experience as Pharmacist or Physician desirable but not essential
- Degree level in related field
- Strong medical writing skills required; able to translate complex medical information and data into a succinct, technically correct, readable document that customers are able to read and use to make clinical decisions.
- Experience in applying the principles of evidence based medicine in searching, analysing and writing medical information.
- Experience with entering data into databases, performing medical literature searches and evaluation of the medical literature
- Experience in using validated quality systems or databases
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF LA CRÈME SERVICES.