Main purpose of the role:
Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction is the number one priority. Interact with each customer with great pride, passion and care and inspire shoppers through knowledge and expertise.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to engage with and prioritise customer needs
- Strong attention to detail, organised and flexible
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Customer driven
- Previous customer service experience is an advantage.
- Actively live Maxol brand-values i.e. Proud, Energetic, Imaginative and Community-Based
- Show a positive attitude and take responsibility for ensuring customers receive an excellent shopping experience
- Deal with all customer queries efficiently, professionally and consistent with store policy
- Merchandise shelves, ensuring that all areas of the store are presented to the highest standard
- Engage with new initiatives and embrace new ways of working.
- position is for night work friday, saturday, sunday only apply if you can work these days
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: €10.60 /hour