- Our client, a Medical Device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Firmware Engineer for their site.
- Defining requirements
- Developing functional tests
- Characterizing and debugging problems
- Supporting electronic hardware design and manufacturing programs
- Designing specifications and implementing code in C
- Documenting outputs from firmware development activities
For further information on the Firmware role please contact Karl on 086 1070950 /
- Programming experience in an embedded software environment in C.
- Experience of working in a regulated environment industry is a plus (e.g. medical device, automotive, aerospace) including familiarity with the following standards is highly desirable:
- FDA Draft Guidance on Software Validation
- ISO14971 Risk Management Systems
- Experience of using debuggers, ICE, GNU tool chain or various other embedded toolchains (e.g. ARM, IAR, Keil).
- Experience with GIT.
- Experience of ARM core processors is desirable.
email@example.com Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website –
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval