Westerwood Global is currently recruiting Manufacturing Operators.
Westerwood Global (WG) a leading provider of manufacturing and technical support services exclusive to the semiconductor industry. At Westerwood Global, we work with our customers to provide “Whole Fab” support.
Westerwood Global is a dynamic and growing company. We pride ourselves on offering industry leading, project & permanent, employment opportunities. Our employees are at the core of our service offering and their professional development is a vital aspect of the WG culture.
YOU MUST BE WILLING TO WORK:
- A 4 shift cycle, 12 hour shifts (day & night including weekends)
- In a controlled cleanroom environment, which will involve the wearing of a gown and relevant personal protective equipment
THE PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE ROLES ARE:
- Handling, transporting and recording critical materials within the factory
- Maintaining cleanroom and company protocols
- Ensuring safety and quality standards are maintained
- Performing quality checks in line with process specifications
- Using MS Office and in-house computer system as required
SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- Eligible to work full time in Ireland
- Previous experience in manufacturing
- Knowledge of GMP requirements
- Strong manual dexterity skills and the ability to stand, stoop, walk and reach for the duration of a 12 hour shift (breaks excluded)
- Verbal and written English
- Good reasoning and numerate ability skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Knowledge and understanding of computer applications (MS Office)
- Previous experience in semi-conductor or in a clean room Manufacturing setting would be a distinct advantage
- Competitive salary and shift allowance
- Paid Holidays
- Reward and recognition programme
If you are interested in applying for these roles please send your CV via the webpage.
WG do not require assistance from Recruitment Agencies. Thank you.