Data Analyst, UX, Marketing, Insights, SQL, PowerBI, Tableau, Python, R, C#
An exciting opportunity to join a digital marketing company in the Louth area has come available.
The successful candidate will bring their Data Analysis and UX expertise to optimise the user's experience when registering and using their website.
- Analyse the user's journey from the beginning through to the completion of registration to the client's website, to identify how the process can be optimised to streamline the process
- Contact end users to get their feedback on their experience and use predictive modelling to make the experience as slick and enjoyable as possible
- Use the data collected on the users to personalise their experience when using the website
- Use your experience of Google Analytics, Lucky Orange etc. to collect data on the current website and any modifications or changes you recommend for the website
- Relay your findings back to various stakeholders within the company
- Bachelor's degree or Masters in a related discipline
- 4+ years' experience in a quantitative role
- High level of competency with SQL
- Competency with visualisation tools such as PowerBi, Tableau and Qlikview
- An understanding of statistical and programming software such as Python, R and C# to name a few
- Previous experience in UX and UX design
- Marketing background
WORK FROM HOME TWO DAYS PER WEEK!
To apply for this role, send your CV through the link below or for more information, contact Conor McMahon at Reperio on +353 1 571 3000.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.