Excellent opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable candidate with a background in expenses.
Morgan McKinley is delighted to be working closely with our client on a new opportunity within a well-known company based on the outskirts of Cork City.
Our client has engaged with us to recruit for a highly ambitious, adaptable & flexible candidate to join an established team on a permanent basis. This is an opportunity to work within a culture of highly motivated, talented individuals who are dedicated to the Company's Vision and objectives.
If you have a strong background in Accounts Payable & experience in dealing with expenses or payroll, then this might be the perfect role for you!
Duties and responsibilities:
- Process Concur reports for payment - either through Oracle or manually depending on the market
- Be seen as a "go-to" member of staff for expense and Corporate Card related questions acting as liaison between card users and credit card provider if necessary
- Receive and validate applications for corporate credit cards
- Ensure all applications are completed correctly and handled in a timely manner
- Ensure card holders are compliant with corporate credit card policies
- Complete T&E accruals at the end of every month
- Manage the monthly billing, payments, past dues and management reporting
- Ensure the successful integration of the credit card feed into Concur & monitor daily credit card feed once the program is up & running
- Monitor trends in spending, fraud evaluation and compliance
- Perform account reconciliations of the control accounts in Oracle to identify delinquent accounts and to ensure personal transactions are recovered from employees
- Monitor credit card transactions - increasing credit limit, unlocking cards, disputed transactions etc
- Perform other duties and assigned projects
- 3-5 years' experience in a PTP background, payroll or expenses - experience in T&E is desirable
- Be an effective team player bringing energy and enthusiasm to the team
- Flexibility to adapt to the changing needs of processes
- Ideally a degree in Business or similar is desirable
If you are interested in this position, please submit a CV or contact myself or Jill Collins on 021 2300 300 or email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.