As part of Hasbro Entertainment, Boulder Media is building a new feature animation division. We are excited to offer a talented Senior Animator the opportunity to join our very successful and established animation studio as we expand into a new area. We will be producing the first CG theatrical feature film made entirely in Ireland. The movie is based on a very well-known Hasbro property and we can’t wait to bring it to the big screen for the first time.
- Working directly with Animation Director giving notes and attending dailies.
- Lead and mentor small teams.
- Help maintain the level of the animation for the seq.
- Organizing work according to priorities and deadlines.
- Following artistic and technical guidelines.
- Involving yourself in key decisions that would affect your department.
- 3+ years of experience in feature animation.
- Demonstrate strong technical skills in 3D animation
- Strong knowledge of acting, posing, weight, timing, animal and human motion.
- Ability to work within a team, prioritize tasks and meet tight deadlines with production.
- Must communicate well and be able to take notes and direction.
- Have a good technical understanding of models and rigs.
- Knowledge of Maya.