ABA Preschool Academy is a specialised preschool providing early intervention services to children between the ages of 3 to 6 with a diagnosis of Autism or a related diagnosis.
We are seeking motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join our team as ABA tutors.
Part-time permanent position (Monday to Friday; 8.55-13.30)
- Teaching children with a diagnosis of Autism or related diagnosis using the methods of Applied Behaviour Analysis to foster independence in the child’s learning environment.
- Implementing children’s individualised educational plans
- Accurate data collection.
- Developing children’s communication skills through alternative methods of communication (PEC’s, Lamh, etc)
- Implement the necessary Behaviour support plans as designed by the behaviour support team to reduce maladaptive behaviour and increase appropriate behaviour skills.
- Liaising with supervisors.
- Interact and play with the children encouraging play and socialisation skills.
- Support the daily routine and running of the class.
- Someone who is passionate and dedicated to creating a positive environment where students can achieve their full potential
- Experience in either Applied Behaviour Analysis, Psychology, Early Childhood Education etc.
- Previous ABA experience desirable but not required as in-house training will be provided.
Candidates Must Have:
- Have at least a level 7 degree in either Psychology, Early Childhood Education or similar qualification
- Eligible or already registered with the Teaching Council of Ireland (this is possible with a Level 8 degree, or Level 7 degree with relevant experience under the Further Education route)
Job Type: Part-time
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent