Our client, a large Multinational based in North Dublin requires a Temporary Accounts Administrator for an immediate start. Call Orla NOW on 01 845 6312 for more info!
Salary: to €40k
Hours : 8.30am to 5.00 pm. Free Parking on site.
- Invoice posting
- Payments campaign and remittance
- Payments postings
- Co-ordinate invoice coding, query, review and approval
- Co-ordination of receipting of invoices and command line revie
- Notes posting
- Manage the payroll process including payments preparation and postings
- Prepares sales invoices, NCC reports and manages the receivables process
- General ledger postings (inc. payroll journals)
- Supplier balances account reconciliation
- Personal and social asset/liabilities accounts (wages & pension) reconciliation
- Bank reconciliation
- Revenue and Pension returns and payments
- Complete external supplier report and adhoc reporting
Required Competencies (knowledge, skills and attributes)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills combined with a positive attitude
- Excellent IT skills, MS Excel
- Knowledge of accountancy and ERP systems
- Qualified / Part-Qualified Accountant, or Accounts related Qualification
- Experience working in a similar Industry desirable
- Client Management
- Experience working on multiple contracts
- Corporate/Local reporting requirements
Own transport is required as their location not accessible by Public Transport
If this Accounts Administrator Role Sounds like You, Call Orla NOW on 01 8456312.
Speak to the Experts with the Direct LINK to the Best Accounts Jobs in Dublin!
01 845 6312