LetsGetChecked is becoming a global leader in personal health testing. Our medical technology platform provides connectivity between customers and our global network of laboratories. We are enabling customers to order, manage and track their own clinical outcomes through a personal online account.
We are looking for a Facilities Technician for the Fulfillment facility at Park West for our evening shift. You will report to the Facilities Engineer and become involved in the day to day management of facilities equipment, layout and infrastructure.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Duties will be variable depending on the nature of the projects to be undertaken. These will mainly fall within the areas of facilities management.
- Responsible for the Health and Safety programmes
- Responsible for the maintenance and calibration of plant equipment.
- Ensuring fast response on troubleshooting and on assisting Production Operatives to reduce downtimes of automated processes.
- Keep tracking of all the engineering team activities on the CMMS.
- Ensuring relevant documentation is always kept up to date.
- Working in conjunction with the warehouse, production and dispatch operations to ensure the appropriate equipment, work stations, work environments and general infrastructure are planned and in place.
- Working in conjunction with the Design and Development engineers to plan for new processes and equipment related to New Product Introduction.
- When required, assist the production team in kit assembly and labelling.
What are we looking for?
- 3rd level Engineering qualification or equivalent
- 2-4 years’ experience in facility projects
- Experience or qualification in Health and Safety management.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract