Overview of Main Responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Manage failures in services on the operational level, focused on ensuring that the user has access to the appropriate services to support the business functions.
- Coordinate and monitor day-to-day activities to meet agreed Service Offering Definition metrics of the assigned grouping of service offerings.
- Responsible for execution of service and project delivery in alignment with global, regional & local plans, provide coordination and guidance to the local team.
- Ensure service delivery within budget and on time.
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- Degree qualification in IT/IS or other relevant subject.
- 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Broad knowledge of IT Service Support.
- Knowledge of call management systems ININ / I3 / Caas.
What you will get in return:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience).
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Kehoe.