The Sales Development Representative is part of an important team responsible for driving higher sales efficiency and productivity, accelerating new user acquisition and customer conversion rates, and ensuring an amazing customer experience.
This role is an important component to the success of our sales teams and our business. It is also a great opportunity for people to develop their sales experience at world class SaaS company.
You will be repsonsible for covering the DACH region, so you must have both English and German at a native level.
This role is a 6 month contract.
- Deliver great results against defined activity, closing sales, lead generation, conversion and customer experience outcomes
- Execute on marketing campaigns to increase new user acquisition and conversions
- Receive and qualify inbound prospect and customer inquiries
- Engage prospects and customers via online chat to drive conversions and qualify leads
- Collect, analyze, report data around performance, campaign and operational execution
- Share, learn, collaborate with team members and manager to develop strategies, improve execution, and ideas that drive great team results and success
- Provide amazing prospect and customer experiences
- Work hard, learn tons, gain experience and grow your career
- 1+ years of telemarketing/ tele sales experience in a business-to-business environment.
- Ability to speak English and German at a Native level.
- Excellent relationship building and strong sense of curiosity.
- Demonstrate an ability to extract information and business requirement from prospects.
- Self-motivated and organized.
- Ability to quickly understand and demonstrate technology and business value propositions.
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential
Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen