Household Survey Interviewer
Field Work – Dublin City Area
The Household Survey Interviewer will be responsible for conducting door-to-door interviews at pre-selected households within Dublin City to establish answers to a set of pre-determined questions relating to waste management within the home. The role will be field based and from time to time working out of our client’s city centre offices and/or our Head Office in Park West. This is a face to face role with the public and you will be accountable for delivering professional and timely outcomes. You should have experience dealing with the public in a previous role. You will also need to be available to work flexible hours to suit the requirements of household surveying, this may include working evenings and/or daytime work on Saturdays depending on when potential respondents are available. Part-time and full-time positions available.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Attending training sessions as all Household Survey Interviewers will be expected to have a detailed understanding of the questionnaire and be prepared to answer questions on household waste management issues that may arise during interviews with householders.
· Achieve minimum targets for household interviews completed each day. Where a face-to-face interview cannot be arranged with the householder, telephone interviews may be required.
· To meet high quality data capture standards through both electronic methods and handwritten records.
· Maintain regular contact with supervisors throughout the working day.
· Other duties as may be required from time to time.
· Experience in a similar role or working with the public face to face.
· Fluent in written and oral English, another spoken language would be an advantage.
· Knowledge or experience of household waste management regulations would be a distinct advantage.
· Full clean driver’s licence (min category B) would be an advantage.
· Excellent listening skills.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively, both independently and in a team environment.
· Professional appearance.
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
· Good persuasion and negotiating skills
· Pleasant outgoing personality
· Time management and ability to work on your own initiative
· Report Writing / Communication
· Data Management
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract