We are seeking a Warehouse Operative to join our Web Warehouse team in our new 178,000 sqft. distribution centre in Baldonnell, Dublin. We are looking for warehouse operatives with good communication skills and excellent attention to detail to join our team.
Please note that Home store + more are continuing to comply with HSE guidelines and social distancing measures are in place within our Distribution Centre to ensure the safety of all our colleagues.
Previous experience working in a busy warehouse or distribution centre environment desirable.
The starting rate for this position is €12.10.
The duties of the Web Warehouse Operative include but are not limited to:
· Receiving of products which will include physical unloading, pallet build to agreed specification, WMS receipt, put away to location
· Picking of products which will include, case picking, pallet picking, pallet wrapping, shipping and loading pallets
· Checking for damaged or missing items
· Keeping paperwork up to date
· Working in a team environment
· Replenishment of stock to the pick faces
· Cycle counting
· Responsible for general warehouse duties
· Responsible to maintain accuracy throughout all processes
· Ensure the distribution centre is clear and ensure any potential hazards are dealt with quickly and efficiently
What we offer
· Competitive rates
· Initial and on-going training
· Genuine opportunities for career development
Reference ID: Web Warehouse
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent