Celtic Anglian Water are currently recruiting for the position of Industrial Maintenance Electrician at Ringsend WWTP. Ringsend is the largest municipal wastewater treatment plant in Ireland and one of the largest in Europe treating for a population equivalent of 1.9 million people.
Do you want to take an exciting and varied role using industry-leading technology at a place that values team-working, collaboration and looks after its people?
Being a successful water recycling company doesn't come easy! We focus on looking after you, making sure that we reward and recognise you for all of your great work, while working in a close-knit team. This includes support for any further studies to ensure you are successful in your role.
As well as a competitive salary, you will be included in our Defined Contribution pension scheme upon successful completion of your probation period. This scheme includes serious illness/disability income protection and death in service benefits. You will have 23 days annual leave (plus all the Irish bank holidays).
We also provide onsite health advice and support that goes way beyond your working life, including:
· To execute maintenance activities on electrical equipment including instrumentation, PLC’s, Variable Speed Drives ensuring safe, reliable plant.
· Making sure maintenance tasks are completed in accordance with site policies and procedures.
· Ensure effective completion and ongoing review of planned equipment maintenance routines on MAXIMO maintenance system.
· Ensure all executed maintenance activities are recorded by the maintenance team on the MAXIMO maintenance system
· Minimise downtime on equipment, through fast response, effective root cause analysis and good problem solving techniques
· Effective analysis and elimination of recurring equipment problems.
· Monitoring and record the use and the of spare parts
· Be active in Identification, quantification, implementation and presentation of equipment continuous improvement projects.
· Time served Electrician with QQI Level 6 Advanced Certificate Craft - Electrical.
· High-level diagnostic and problem solving skills in an industrial environment.
· Knowledge of mechanical and electrical process plant and associated maintenance activities with the wastewater industry.
· 5 years’ experience in an industrial environment
· Knowledge of Allen Bradley PLC’s, Ethernet, ControlNet, DeviceNet & Profibus communications protocols.
· Knowledge of ABB Variable Speed Drives.
· Knowledge and understanding of ATEX zoned areas
· Familiar with SCADA process control systems for process and fault diagnosis.
· Understand and be highly proficient in information systems, e.g. Email, Microsoft Office, etc.
· Demonstrate detailed understanding of H&S statutory requirements, responsibilities and obligations.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent