Sales Co-ordinator - Dublin
Valeo Management Europe (VME) is a group of companies encapsulating accommodation management of privately built student residences (USL), lifestyle & design-led purpose-built luxury accommodation for students (Valeo Groupe) with our exciting new LIV & Aspen brands, and Valeo Groupe Europe, where bespoke luxury accommodation meets continental style. We provide exceptional student residence facilities that deliver a superior customer experience in unparalleled settings.
We have existing & planned residences in a wide variety of locations across the UK, Ireland, Spain & Portugal.
We deliver excellent room rates, high-quality service, a caring & familial environment and an innovative approach. Our business is steadily growing to take account of the ever-changing student residence market and we are becoming recognised globally as a true innovator and market leader in student accommodation.
We are seeking a new dynamic sales co-ordinator for our expanding student residence operations in the UK & Ireland. This will be a varied role managing sales & building relationships with various stakeholders for our Dublin locations.
We are always keen to hear from talented people who are keen to embrace our key values of having fun, working hard & helping others. If this sounds like you, come & join us in our mission to build a bright future.
The role will be to develop & implement the sales strategy in the local area for our term time and summer lets. This will include dealing with the student accommodation sales enquires, supporting and motivating the accommodation team with lettings plans and initiating lead generation tactics. The role will require collaboration with our teams in Dublin and the UK & the post holder will report to the Head of Sales who oversees the performance of the accommodation portfolio.
This will entail:
· Working with the general residence manager in Dublin to develop, implement & audit the letting plans to achieve and/or exceed results
· Maintaining knowledge of market conditions, competitors, and relevant university and accommodation demographics
· Searching for new business through regular networking and cold calling campaigns
· Developing positive relationships with various stakeholders including residents, local universities, managing agents and language schools to create new sales opportunities, using a creative & resourceful approach
· Consulting with managers to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of the leasing and marketing plan
· Preparing and reporting on your leasing plan progress in relation to the leasing plan in place for the relevant property
· Supporting the residence manager on a day-to-day basis, offering operational, logistics and sales support and guidance as and when required
· Dealing with corporate clients on the phone and in person
· Resolving problems and delivering outstanding customer service
· Stepping up to any other challenges required, commensurate with the role
If you wish to apply for this role, you must:
· Have excellent sales skills and significant sales or marketing experience, ideally in the student accommodation sector
· Be sales driven with a Midas touch and a silver tongue and able to present a trackable portfolio of defined successes
· Have demonstrable communication, data analysis and statistical manipulation skills & a passion for delivering results
· Be able to mentor staff to achieve results
· Be organised, hardworking & keen to provide excellent customer service
· Be positive & have a sales - focused attitude / outgoing & fun personality with strong commercial acumen
· Be reliable, collaborative & trustworthy with great people skills
· Be able to immerse yourself and the team in our company culture of working hard, helping others & having fun
· Be computer literate (European Computer Driving Licence / Microsoft user level)
· Have a smart, professional appearance and manner
o Sales qualifications would be a distinct advantage
o A demonstrable passion for sales and hospitality would be highly desirable
· Sales: 2-3 years, ideally within student accommodation
Rewards: Incentive scheme offering discounts with various shops, restaurants, gyms etc., access to our employee assistance programme, a fun environment & supportive team
Progression: We can offer you the opportunity to develop a long-term career with us and will support you to help you achieve this. Help us to grow the business and drive sales for the brand, and we will help you to build a rewarding future with us in the thriving student accommodation sector.
££ 30,000 - €35,000 p.a. basic salary plus bonus opportunity
££ A laptop, pension
Holidays: 20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays to be taken in lieu
Start Date: ASAP
You will be required to prove your right to work in Ireland at the interview stage, by providing the relevant documents, such as ID, an Irish Passport and PPSN Number before any offer of employment can be made.
If you believe you have what it takes to become one of our sales stars, then please apply today!
Reference ID: SC - DUB
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €30,000.00 to €52,792.00 /year