SMB Account Manager
Ready to get busy with agency partnerships at TikTok? If you have English fluency and German, Dutch, French or Spanish, don’t miss the opportunity to join our dynamic business development team. You will operate in Dublin building a strong relationship with clients.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video - growing at fast speed.
The commercial opportunity is, therefore, there for our clients. The career opportunity is here for you. Welcome to a start-up culture where the pace is fast, and change never stops. At TikTok, you get to create the career you want – and have fun doing it.
Your role: SMB Account Manager
Will establish and strengthen key client relationships with a focus on driving revenue, advertiser education & advertiser satisfaction. Success in this position requires a focus on client service, the ability to thrive in a dynamic work environment, and the ability to help shape and leverage scalable solutions to grow and support SMB customers.
- Drive the TikTok SMB business and revenue by developing partnerships with SMB clients and agencies.
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service.
- Update clients on TikTok products and developments and educate clients and agencies on best practices.
- Use a consultative approach by offering strategic media solutions with all clients.
- Develop and implement best practices for client interaction, sales and services.
- Create persuasive sales presentations using market trends and case studies.
- Create compelling sales propositions utilising internal and external data for respective regions.
- Liaise with cross-functional teams on structuring and executing operational and strategic initiatives.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's degree in business, communications, marketing or another related area of study.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing, brand advertising, media sales, and/or online advertising experience.
- Experience in social media, mobile apps, digital and mobile marketing.
- Knowledge of a self-serve platform, auction, or programmatic ad products.
- Proven performance winning the support of key stakeholders.
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales goals.
- Ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
- Creative, outside-the-box thinker and strategist who is a self-starter and team player.
- Passion about TikTok marketing, and up for the challenge of building something from the bottom up.
- Excellent verbal and written language skills in English AND German, Dutch, French or Spanish.
Rewarding your success
- A competitive salary and high bonus earnings potential.
- A holistic benefits package
- Extra thank you’s, including one free meal a day, plus drinks and snacks.
TikTok is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.