Are you a motivating sales leader who is passionate about driving success? If so, we have a great opportunity for you here at MarketStar Europe.
You will be representing our newest client – a service-first CRM company that builds software enabling millions of users to interact more directly and openly with their customers.
As an Inbound Senior Sales Manager, you will manage the day-to-day activities and performance of the Inside Sales Representatives by supporting, coaching and driving the overall success of the team.
· Successfully drive team to meet and exceed weekly, monthly and annual sales quotas
· Monitor the team’s performance and identify achievements as well as areas of focus
· Ensure continued progress of the team by proactively taking responsibility for the sales representatives’ day to day development and performance
· Motivate Inside Sales Reps to succeed, manage program day-to-day activities, training, logistics and other activities as required.
· Provide consistent performance coaching and mentoring to reps to ensure productivity and goal achievement
· Identify best practices and provide insight to the program leadership.
· Communicate program feedback and strategic recommendations for additional program strategies, tactics, revisions and implementations based on observations of the programs’ people, processes and results.
· Day-to-day contact with the regional client leadership.
· Responsible for team performance, employee scheduling, time card approvals, Inside Sales Rep evaluations, attendance, and associated management functions.
What is required to be considered:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
· Direct, B2B Inside Sales Leadership experience (prefrably within SaaS).
·Three or more years of Direct management/supervisory experience.
· Online marketing and advertising experience highly preferred
· Solid understanding of cloud-based technology industry and its major players.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Results-oriented with the ability to motivate others and drive performance
· Must have an adaptive management style and the ability to work at micro and macro levels
· Self-reliant, adaptable, decisive, and professional; able to effectively multi-task in a dynamic environment
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office and relevant computer software and hardware
· Experience with Salesforce.com or CRM preferred
Salary: €73,350 OTE
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €73,350.00 /year