The Administrative Assistant position is primarily focused on providing efficient and reliable administrative support to the operation team in the execution of different processes and tasks. The job requires being very careful about detail and thorough and reliable in completing work tasks.
You'll work in an international/multi-cultural, multi-lingual environment and provide administrative support to various departments including reception, administration (secrétariat), HR human resource, finance, etc located in Europe
- An administrative assistant degree or a degree from a business school is a real plus.
- Fluent (both written and spoken) in both English and French (C level) is mandatory.
- Excellent command of MS-Office package is essential.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills with an emphasis on high attention to detail are essential for this position.
- Excellent interpersonal and oral/written communication capabilities.
- Ability to quickly pick up new systems and processes.
- Being reliable, responsible, dependable and fulfilling obligations on time.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and operate under pressure.
- Ability to create and maintain accurate / accessible and organized documentation.
- First experience in an administrative position would be an asset.
- Be a team player
- Rigorous and quality oriented
- Stress resistant and patient with others
- Person of high integrity and credibility
- Good-natured, cooperative attitude