Esmark Finch is a really progressive company and all employees enjoy the benefits of working for a highly structured and successful company. We ensure all employees enjoy excellent working conditions, an annual detailed review, ability to join a company pension scheme, supported education scheme and much more.
Esmark Finch provide printing and fulfilment services to a wide range of businesses. We are a young customer focused expanding organisation with plenty of opportunity for the right candidate
In house we only operate digital print equipment and some more traditional finishing equipment.
We are currently require an experienced finisher. Experience in die cutting, glue line operation, hand finishing, laminating, guillotine, binding and general print finishing.
The successful candidate should have a positive attitude and a flexible approach and have a hunger to learn new skills.
Glue line and die cutting experience an advantage.
Salary will be based on Experience.
- Ensure that customer's work is produced on time and to highest possible quality standards.
- Make sure that the product is manufactured as efficiently as possible, and that productivity is kept at a satisfactory level.
- Pick & pack sales orders on a daily basis.
- Ensure equipment is maintained correctly and in good working condition.
- Operate finishing equipment, to produce high quality products that meet job specifications and customer requirements.
- Ensure company MIS system is updated with job status and other updates as required.
- When producing jobs continually monitor the job run - check for conformance, correct page sequence and overall copy quality.
- Carry out all binding, laminating, scoring and other activities as per job requirements.
- Track jobs daily, produce delivery dockets, and organise deliveries.
- Gain a general awareness of what is going on in the company, enquire about any major jobs that may be pending so that you may plan ahead, clearing existing jobs.
- Be flexible with hours, lunches and overtime to ensure that customer needs come first, do not wait till the last minute to flag potential problems.
- Successful candidate will also have the opportunity to gain experience on our digital printing press, full training will be provided.
- · Practical and mechanically oriented?
- · Able to think logically and clearly to problem solve?
- · Able to take correction and guidance (even from people younger than you)?
- · Self-disciplined and a good communicator?
- · Someone who has a good command of the English language?
- · A good team player?
- · The sort of person that cares about the quality of your work?
- · The sort of person that wants to get the shoulder behind the wheel when necessary?
Please do not apply if you have not taken the time to review the complete ad and you do not fit the criteria or qualifications for the position.
Please read the next section carefully. Applications not adhering to the following compliances will be automatically rejected.
To submit an application:
- Please submit a cover letter explaining why you applied and why you believe you are a good fit for this company.
- Submit your up-to-date CV with any gaps in employment explained on the CV.
- Complete problem solving assessment attached to this ad
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Education reimbursement
- On-site parking
Following screening we normally carry out a phone interview.
If successful this moves on (quickly) to a face to face interview.
If successful a contract will be issued.
Job Type: Full-time
- print finishing: 2 years (Required)