Our Client, a Main Contractor in Ireland, is seeking a Site Clerk / Administrator for their busy site in Cork City.
You must have previously worked in the Construction Sector to be considered for this role.
A generous payment package of €27,000 is on offer for the right candidate.
- Materials Control - Coordinating with site team on deliveries arriving to site
- Engage with site team, main contractor and sub-contractors and purchasers with regards to paper work
- Labour returns & allocation sheets for weekly payroll
- Data Entry and management of various online systems.
- Management of safety & quality documentation on site.
- General Site Admin
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous experience in the Building Industry
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Good Organisational skills
- Good Time Keeping
- Previous site admin experience will be an added distinct advantage
- Qualification in a construction related qualification is also an added advantage but not necessary.
If this seems like the role for you, apply below! Alternatively, please call Ross on 087 965 1242.
Reference ID: WPC739
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €27,000.00 /year