Our client is currently seeking an ambitious Operations Administrator to join their dynamic team based in Drogheda. You must have experience in logistics or supply chain. This is an excellent opportunity to come on board and gain invaluable experience in an operations capacity as well as developing your career with an organisation.
- Up to €35,000 depending on experience
If you have the following attributes apply today!
- Excellent communication skills
- Ambition, passion and creativity
- Strong customer service focus & attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure while adhering to strict deadlines
- Manage the service function online mainly
- Identify and implement KPI’s in terms of Deadlines from order received to processed
- Order processed to delivered
- Manage picking team to ensure efficient picking and packing process
- Ensure all Health & Safety guidelines adhered to
- Manager customer service function to identify and deal with issues
- Reports – Weekly and Monthly reports presented to Directors
- Developments required as part of logistics & customer service
- Liaise closely with the customer service department to ensure that customer queries and complaints are answered fully on a timely basis.
- Manage and proactively identify and resolve daily issues
- Provide information, analysis work, support as required to Mangers in relation to KPI’s to drive continuous improvement
- Have 3+ years in an operation or logistics administration.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent level of computer literacy a must
- Excellent working knowledge of an ERP system
- Strong analytical skills, demonstrates ability to tactfully handle difficult situations
- Good team player
If this is something that interests you and want more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Ellen Byrne or call Osborne Recruitment on 01 5984334
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ie
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €30,000.00 to €35,000.00 /year