Role: Health and Safety Advisor (Construction)
Location: Carlow Town
Salary: NEG Depending on Experience
Robert Quinn Ltd. are currently seeking an experienced Health and Safety Advisor. The successful candidate will have at least 3 years of experience working on construction sites. Experience of working on pharmaceutical construction sites and a 3rd level educational qualification in Health and Safety is essential.
Health and Safety Advisor / Officer Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
· The Health and Safety Advisor will report to the Health and Safety Manager.
· Preparation of Health, Safety and Environmental Plans, Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
· Site Audits and Safety Reporting.
· Preparation and Co-ordination of meetings.
· Site Safety Inductions.
· Be familiar and have up to date knowledge of Irish H&S Legislation.
· Additional training, qualifications, and professional body membership an advantage.
Health and Safety Advisor / Officer Requirements:
· Recognised applicable 3rd Level Qualification in Health and Safety.
· Pharmaceutical construction site experience essential.
· 3+ years Post Graduate experience on construction sites including Data Centre and/or Pharmaceutical construction.
· Knowledge of Irish Health and Safety legislation a must.
· Previous experience working directly for Contractors on Construction Sites a distinct advantage.
· IT Proficient a must – Microsoft Word, Excel and E-Mail.
If you have any interest in this role, please reply to this job posting or phone Eilise (Alesha) on 0861688326.
Reference ID: HSA2020
Job Type: Full-time