Procurement Specialist (Mandarin)
Our client, a leading, international internet services provider is looking to hire a Procurement Specialist to join their small, expanding team in Dublin.
Reporting into the Director of Procurement this is an excellent opportunity to build your skills and grow your career in a rapidly expanding office.
This role will initially be on a 12-month contract with a view to extension or permanency.
NOTE: Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 18332
Your role will involve
- Supplier Sourcing: Sourcing suitable suppliers and managing sourcing activities relating to business models.
- RFQ / RFP / RFI management: Conduct commercial, contractual & technical analysis of RFP responses.
- Supplier Performance Reviews: Manage suppliers’ performance reviews .
- Process Improvement: Keep improving the procurement cost & implement risk mitigation plan to guarantee business continuity.
- Procurement Training: Deliver procurement related training to internal & external customers/partners.
The ideal candidate will have
- Fluent English & Mandarin
- Related degree
- 1 year’s procurement experience (S2C, P2P, SRM) securing the best value and prices for their organisation, delivering to tight deadlines
- Able to benchmark market pricing and negotiate terms with the supplier accordingly
- Familiarity with running RFI / RFQ processes
- Strong office system skills (Office, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
- A competitive salary.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Superb Dublin City location close to all amenities and transport.
- Laptop, mobile etc.
- Plus other usual benefits.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.