Harvey Nash are working with a leading global funds service company to recruit for an experienced technical Project Manager here in Dublin.
As part of the fund services technology team, you will work directly with the key players in technology, operations and product management to aid in the product rollout and software development of core components within platforms supporting the fund services business.Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Project management & oversight of the deliverables & resources distributed across many different technology teams, as well as Operations and Product Management teams across multiple time zones to deliver an End-to-end solution
- Ensure adherence to and develop best practices supporting the businesses PM Standards
- Ensuring proper development life cycle is followed with artefacts to support Internal Audit and inquiries
- Work with various technology leads to ensure the gaps capabilities are converted into prioritized Book of Work items
- Partner with business & technology leads globally
- Provide regular written and verbal updates to senior management
- Managing scope / Scrum Boards / Kanban Boards
- Create and maintain issue logs, meeting minutes, meeting schedules, project summaries and updates
- Participate in large-scale highly visible SIT/UAT testing cycles managing technology and business stakeholders Perform Business Analysis and publish clear definition of the scope of work.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Technical or Financial services discipline
- PMP / Prince 2 / CPM / PMI-ACP / CSM would be advantageous
- Proven experience in the financial or technology sector showing Project Management experience in client facing roles and significant experience across the full project lifecycle
- Proven delivery record of multiple projects involving process change and technology enhancements
- Ability to handle complex projects independently
- Strong understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (waterfall and agile)
- Ability to summarize the expectations, decisions and actions resulting from key conversations and publishing them to larger group of stakeholders in a manner that can be easily understood.
- Proficiency with Agile development tools such as JIRA or Rally
- Proficiency with Microsoft Project, PLANVIEW / equivalent tools
- A history of delivering against agreed objectives
- Ability to leverage strong interpersonal collaboration skills in a fast-paced team environment
- Experience with Fund Services / Securities Services would be advantageous but not essential
- Comfortable presenting and demonstrate excellent analytical and process-based skills, i.e. process flow diagrams, business modelling, and functional design
In addition to a competitive contract rate, you will have the opportunity to work in a highly visible senior position for a global leading financial institution.
If you are interested in this role or want to learn more, you can contact Aaron for a confidential chat at 01 674 1415 or apply directly.