Matrix Recruitment are seeking to recruit a PAYROLL & AP CLERICAL OFFICER for our client, based in Co. KILDARE
This is initially a 6 MONTH CONTRACT role, working in the busy Finance Department supporting two teams – Accounts Payable and Time Return Office (Payroll).
Key duties & responsibilities may include:
- Raising requisitions and purchase orders
- Goods receipting
- Invoice processing – processing of invoices against a purchase order in SAP
- Invoice processing – preparing of electronic invoices for upload to SAP
- Resolution of supplier queries, accounts reconciliations, filing and other AP duties
- Liaise with various other departments
- Data entry onto Time Managers Workplace (SAP)
- Calculation of ad hoc payment allowances and deductions
- Preparation of Short-Term Payments and Deductions forms for other payroll allowances and deductions, review thereof, and sending to central payroll team for upload.
- Preparation of Upload template for On Call payments
- Payroll query resolution for all staff
- Filing of payroll documentation in accordance with National Financial Regulations
- Assist with getting new Starters setup on system – assist with completion of various HR forms etc
- Liaise with other departments in relation to time returns and payroll queries.
- Assist with process improvements
- Liaise with NPR (National Personnel Records) and the centralised Payroll team (in Health Business Services)
- Accounts Qualification and Excellent data entry skills
- Attention to detail is paramount
- Experience with SAP preferred
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good level of Excel knowledge
- Ability to work in a team
Apply for this job now by submitting your Word formatted CV to Carol.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given. We Value Your Trust.