We require a Staff Nurses
with experience to join us on a busy medical ward.
A large acute public hospital in North Dublin
is looking for Staff Nurses
to join its Medical Division .
The Division consists of seven wards, catering for a range of specialities including Respiratory Medicine, Gastroenterology, Rheumatology, Infectious Diseases, Palliative Care Medicine and the Emergency Department.
Click Apply and send in your CV or Call Clare on 01-905-933 to discuss this position. Job Title:
Staff Nurse Location:
North Dublin Salary:
€29 056 - €45 701 DOE Hours:
Full time Benefits:
- Exciting opportunity to build your career in one of Ireland’s leading hospitals
- Access to Postgraduate courses supported by RCSI
- Generous Sick Pay Scheme
- On site car Parking
Skills & Qualifications:
- To assess patient care needs and plan, implement and evaluate programmes of care which meet the patient's physical and emotional needs.
- Maintain a safe environment for patients
- Function quickly and effectively in an emergency situation
- Respect the dignity and confidentiality of patients, serving as an advocate as necessary.
- NMBI Registration
- Work permit in place
- Recent acute experience
If you'd like to apply, click the Apply button and send in your CV or Call Clare on 01-905-9333. Three Q Perms and Temps is your hands-on recruitment team. We are the only recruitment company in Ireland to provide post placement supports to those we have helped find their new job. As Recruiters we are dedicated to helping job seekers find their right job - through our recruitment services, interview and CV tips in our weekly blogs and with our CSR activities with Jobcare. We are passionate about finding the right people for the right jobs - you can trust us to help you when you decide to move to enhance your career.